WELCOME TO WILTON CENTER
Wilton Center Federated Church is a place where the desire is to Know, Experience and Demonstrate the Reality of God’s love by Sharing it freely, Growing in it faithfully, Expressing it joyfully, Enjoying it completely, and Living it daily.
- We believe that God values the worth of every person and desires that they have a personal relationship with Him.
- We believe that every follower of Christ has the personal responsibility to discover and grow in their relationship with Him.
- We value the relationships that we have with each other realizing that we belong, can depend on and enjoy each other.
- Since worship is our expression of thankfulness to God through Jesus Christ, we value all worship that brings glory and honor to His name; whether corporate or personal, quiet or joyful, through prayer, song or any other expression.
- We value every opportunity to be the hands, feet and heart of Jesus within our community.
All contact is through the church office. Click here for info.
Interim Pastor | Pastor Rich DeVries
Praise Team/With One Voice | Karen Oglesby
Board Chair/Discipleship | Richard Moore
Deacon Chair | Karen Oglesby
Evangelism | Kim Tysse
Mission | Barb Palmer
Fellowship | Debbie Fox & Pat Christiansen
Worship | Marlene Moore